Portway Arundel XL Multifuel Stove
The Portway Arundel XL Multifuel stove makes an instant impact with its striking extra-large viewing window, contemporary styling, and contrasting chrome handle.
This hard-working steel bodied stove features a cast iron door and a log retaining bar that, although part functionality of the stove, enhances its overall aesthetics.
Incorporating high-efficiency technology this large Class A+ appliance attains a Heat output of 5.0Kw, with a High Energy Efficiency value of 84%.
- 5mm thick steel body
- Cast Iron door and grate
- Extra Large viewing window
- Simple operating controls
- Slim depth installation
- Tertiary air supply
- Clean glass airwash system
- Large easy-carry ashpan
- Takes log lengths up to 250mm (10”)
- 125mm (5”) top or rear flue connection
- Approved to standard BS EN 13240
- DEFRA Smoke Control Exempt
- EU Clean Stove Standard
- Weight – 98kg