Wood Fired Hot Tubs
From the experts in wood burning stoves, you can now add a little luxury to your outdoor living space with a wood fired hot tub! Since we discovered these hot tubs we’ve been blown away not just by their stunning looks, but also by how practical and cost effective they are. Typically we expect the wood fired hot tub to heat up in little over an hour during the summer. It’s such a great option for impromptu use after you get home from work or when friends or family call round. Can you imagine waiting for around four hours for a traditional hot tub to heat up when you fancy a quick soak? The alternative requires you to keep it fed with electricity constantly to maintain the hot tub temperature, just in case – what a waste.
A wood fired hot tub can be a perfect addition to off grid situations such as glamping sites or the end of the garden, but with just a 3-pin plugs worth of electric providing bubbles and colour changing LED lights they really help boost bookings for holiday cottage lets and camp sites, quickly paying back your investment and giving your guests the wow factor that they will love to recall in their Trip Advisor or Airbnb reviews.
So, here’s the details you’ll want to know:
- Hand crafted from quality components.
- Choice of interior and extra colours.
- Seat 5 to 6 people.
- Internal wood fired 304 grade stainless steel boiler for compactness and efficiency.
- Large firebox 55cm deep x 30cm wide x 26ch high for bigger logs.
- Stainless steel sectional flue/chimney extending to 2.5 metres high.
- Handmade fibreglass tub for ease of cleaning.
- Quick drain tap for fast emptying.
- Air bubble system (240v) – 12 Clean and low maintenance inlets.
- Mood lighting LEDs change colour gradually – 8 in total.
- Cover, steps and drinks holder included.
- Heats up in just over an hour from cold (Time varies depending on external temperature).
- Temperature controlled via the wood stove.
- FREE Chlorine tablets, applicator and PH test strips.
- Diameter approximately 2.1m.
- Triple treat Norwegian Pine Timber Cladding.
- Weight empty approximately 220kg.
- 12 month warranty.